Thank you for your interest in working for Evolve.
We are always interested in hearing from like-minded educators. If you are interested in employment at Evolve please send us an email or submit an application below.
All teachers & staff are required to live by and embody the Evolve Early Learning Employee Bond. As an Evolve Early Learning Educator and Brain Architect, I…
- possess an inner commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children and advocate for social, environmental, educational, and economic justice for all beings.
- model and practice self-compassion and community-care, positive participation, clear communication, problem-solving & leadership skills, and kindness to the best of my ability.
- appreciate and honor the interdependence of our planet, it’s creatures, and it’s people
- express my feelings, talents, and perspectives and connect to my inner motivations
- participate in training to ensure safety, support, and cultural responsiveness at the highest level. (Including background check, pre-camp training days, and in-real-time training and support.)
- actively and mindfully supervise and support children.
- chose to be present each day to co-create safe, supportive, nurturing, and responsive environments, experiences, and relationships.
- understand that flexibility and taking risks is necessary to innovate & contribute to the unfoldment of safe and stimulating learning
- understand that cooperation and communication is necessary to thrive & contribute to listening and leading
- can uphold our values: Joy & Gratitude, Safety & Love, and Courage & Justice
“We need a global shift of focus from academics to well-being and from educators to human developers.”
–Child Psychiatrist Dr. Jean Clinton
2023 – 2024 Positions.
Click on the job title for description.
Full Time Jobs
Part Time Jobs
“As a longtime equity leader who has trained thousands of people, I can tell you that Evolve is getting it right.”
“This is the best place I have ever worked.”