Work & Grow
Every day, in every way,
I am safe, supported, and valued.
“We need a global shift of focus from academics to wellbeing and from educators to human developers.” Child Psychiatrist Dr. Jean Clinton
Thank you for your interest in working for Evolve. We are not hiring right now, but we will post any future openings on this page.
- The Evolve Early Learning Employee Bond -
As an Evolve Early Learning Ambassador, I…
- possess an inner commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children and advocate for social, environmental, educational, and economic justice for all beings.
- model and practice self-compassion and community-care, positive participation, clear communication, problem-solving & leadership skills, and kindness to the best of my ability.
- appreciate and honor the interdependence of our planet, it’s creatures, and it’s people
- express my feelings, talents, and perspectives and connect to my inner motivations
- participate in training to ensure safety, support, and cultural responsiveness at the highest level. (Including background check, pre-camp training days, and in-real-time training and support.)
- actively and mindfully supervise and support children.
- chose to be present each day to co-create safe, supportive, nurturing, and responsive environments, experiences, and relationships.
- understand that flexibility and taking risks is necessary to innovate & contribute to the unfoldment of safe and stimulating learning
- understand that cooperation and communication is necessary to thrive & contribute to listening and leading
- can uphold our values: Joy, Justice, Gratitude, Love, and Courage
Does the Evolve working culture sound right for you?
Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch.